RiboCellin Transfection Reagent (2000 rxns)
1 390,00 €
RiboCellin is a powerful lipid based in vitro delivery reagent which allows to achieve higher delivery efficiencies of siRNA (or dsRNA) into cell lines and primary cells as compared to other lipid and polymer based delivery reagents. It allows perform
£1040 / €1150
- Effective silencing of your gene of interest even with low siRNA doses
- High reproducibility
- No toxicity
- Serum and antibiotics compatible
- Efficient with a wide variety of cell types including primary cells
RiboCellin is a powerful lipid based in vitro delivery reagent which allows to achieve higher delivery efficiencies of siRNA (or dsRNA) into cell lines and primary cells as compared to other lipid and polymer based delivery reagents. It allows performing very good and reproducible gene silencing with minimum amounts of siRNA and extremely low non specific effects.
siRNA delivery protocol is provided for a 24-well plate culture vessel and 5 nM siRNA final concentration. A table is provided to adapt it to other culture formats and a second table to vary siRNA concentrations
- 1. Seed adherent healthy cells the day before transfection in order to obtain 50%-60% confluency on the day of transfection (for suspension cells, Split suspension healthy cells the day before transfection according to Table 1 so they could be in logarithmic growth phase at the time of transfection)
- 2. Dilute 1.5 µL of the siRNA stock solution (2µM) in 96.5 µL of PBS.
- 3. Add 2 µL of RiboCellin to the diluted siRNA solution and mix the solution by vortexing during 2-3 seconds.
- 4. Incubate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- 5. Add the 100 µL of RiboCellin / siRNA mixture dropwise onto the cells plated in 500 µL of serum containing culture medium and gently rock the plate to ensure an even distribution of the complexes (do not swirl the plate or the dish).
- 6. Incubate at 37°C in a CO2 incubator.
- 7. Analyse inhibition of the transgene expression 48-96 hours later.
- Kit Components
|RiboCellin siRNA Transfection Reagent||4 x 1 ml|
- Storage and Handling
Figure 1: RiboCellin is a powerful siRNA delivery reagent which allows very good gene knock-down even with low doses of siRNA. The indicated concentrations of siRNA, directed against GFP mRNA, were delivered in several cell lines seeded in 24-well plates. 2 µL of RiboCellin for HeLa and CHO cells, 3 µL of RiboCellin for SVEC cells and 4 µL of RiboCellin for MDCK cells were used. Cell fluorescence was monitored 96h post-delivery by cytofluorimetry. RiboCellin does not shown any toxicity or non-specific effects.
Figure 2: CHO-GFP were seeded in a 24-well plate the day before siRNA delivery. Cells were treated with 5 nM of a siRNA targeted against GFP and 2 µL of RiboCellin (left) or with 5 nM of a control siRNA and 2 µL of RiboCellin (right). Cells were observed 4 days post delivery by fluorescence mictroscopy.
Figure 3: A549 Cells were seeded in a 24-well plate the day before siRNA delivery. Cells were treated with 10 nM of a siRNA targeted against GFP and 2 µL of RiboCellin (left) or with 10 nM of a control siRNA and 2 µL of RiboCellin (right). Cells were transfected the day after with 0.5 µg of GFP expressing plasmid DNA and 2 µL of GeneCellin. Cells were observed after 48h by fluorescence microscopy.
- siRNA and RNAi transfections
Write Your Own Review